Thursday, November 1, 2007

Escape From The Jaws Of Death?

Ahh..today is the day where i make my very first blog...Clap Clap~
Btw the title isn't there for nothing...today very heng.While walking back to school after a boring recess at the coffee shop outside my school,i nearly kena hit by a car...well,the reason for not seeing the car was that i was focusing on eating the chocolates in my hand...(hahas,lame excuse)so anyways,while i was going to cross the road like a blur sotong,suddenly the hand of one of my best friends.Edwin Wong, gripped me from behind and pulled me back.Thinking that he wanted more of my chocolates, i turned around to say something like "get your own chocs" but before that could happen,he said "watch out for the car"(he didn't really say this but i just rephrased his words...)and pointed to a black car that seemed to appear out of nowhere and sped past me with a speed of a man running away from loan sharks...ahh,saved by a a friend who usually stones in class...maybe that's what friends are for?so anyway,i tried to mumble something out to tell him that the car wouldn't have knocked me but actually i knew it would have been otherwise...so after that i gave him more chocs as a reward(what kind of a reward is that anyway LOLS)....i guess that sums up the events for today...Now let's see a video of what would happen to me if Edwin didn't pull me back....Enjoy!,

No comments: