Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Stupid things I did today.

In chronological order.

1st - Accidental Ignoring

Saw Michelle at the MRT station. She was like 5 persons behind me. I wanted to wave at her but she didn't seem to be looking. So, I merely looked in her direction until she saw me (or at least that was the plan).

She finally looked at me but I had to walk down the stairs so I had to watch my steps already so i couldn't wave.

Her POV: classmate saw me but never say hi never wave.

Then, I thought of waiting for her at the gantry but alot of people were coming out and I was afraid that I would miss her if she went out the gantry on the far end. So i walked to the bridge and thought I'd wait for her there but it was so crowded that there was no standing space cuz many people were waiting for their friends already.

Next step: Wait at first floor.

As i reached the first floor from the escalator, i saw her coming down too. Then, i thought "Would it be weird if a classmate you didn't know was suddenly standing at one spot and waiting to say Hi to you on the way to school?" My mind said yes. So throughout, i walked to school while still looking back at times while thinking to myself "What a fucking idiot you are."

Thought to myself that I would talk to her tonight and say that I didn't 'dao' her on purpose. I decided on that.

Now, I still haven't and probably wont speak to her with my reasoning of "Would it be weird if a classmate who didn't know you well and 'dao'-ed you said sorry? What kind of message is he sending?" And with that, the situation is as it was.

2nd - Accidental Waving

Slacking at the cafe when Nicholas says and waves bye to what I thought i heard was Si Yuan. So, i waved back. And i saw a face that wasn't Si Yuan's and the best part is Nicholas saw. Fucking embarassing.

3rd - Losing at Speed.

Let me tell you why losing was important this time. Not because of my ego. But because there was a fucking penalty of putting a piece of paper in your mouth for 5 seconds. And that very piece of paper, had been put into the mouths of a few other guys already. I had to survive 5 rounds. I survived two (mind you, with this, two other guys had put the paper into their mouths as well). I lost the next three. And it was all me.

The first time, i gagged to the point of tearing. Second time around, i had to hold for 10 secs but somehow i was completely okay. The last time, the penalty had increased. Chew twice in the mouth. And unlike the two instances before, it was possible to have my tongue avoid the paper. But this time, there was no escape. I had to touch it. Luckily, my tongue touched a dry part so i didn't gag or vomit or cry or anything. But still, it was pretty crazy.

No comments: