Monday, March 16, 2009

I went to some warehouse sale today with my family today. Of all the people i could meet,i met Li Wen there. What were the odds? Hahas... I met her when i was doing that door-2-door ice-cream salesperson stint also. Lol.

In the end,i didn't get anything for myself cuz all the shoes i had my eyes on were all out of stock for my sizes. Man,I really wanted a particular pair of shoes... And my parents had to go call it "obiang"... What can i say...?

After that,i went to Cathay Grand to get tickets for movies cuz my mother had four free passes. But then,everyone wanted to watch different movies. I got a ticket for Race To Witch Mountain.My mother got a ticket for Coming Soon while my father and bro got tickets for Dragonball. Wtf lor. Dragonball... It looks so lame from the trailer. Like a typical scam where people go watch it just cuz a famous star (in this case,Chow Yun Fatt) was appearing in it.

It was still early so we went to the IT fair at Suntec City. My brother and I really wanted to get Guitar Hero World Tour but it was out of stock. Shucks man... My parents ended up buying nothing too. What a wasted trip.

Reached the Grand Cathay just in time to get my popcorn and rush into the cinema.

In the end,the movie was okay. At the very least,it was better than Pink Panther 2 and the Wedding Game.. =.=

Went back at around 11+ back home and that's about it for my day. =)

No comments: