Friday, March 6, 2009

Today,everything seemed to go all wrong.

First,i was supposed to meet Zhen Yang,John,Reuben and Austen at Lot 1 at 11am. I woke up at 11.15. -.- I was late for like 45 minutes in the end but austen buffered me cuz he arrived at 12.15. LOL.

The bowling session was shit. Didn't score above 100 in all three games. Gave up and wanted to go to Laser Quest only to find that it was booked till 4pm.

I ended up doing real badly for today's ice-cream sales. I went to 4 blocks today.
1st block-$10
2nd block-$15
3rd block-$18
4th block-$0

Total sales for the day was $58 bucks. Commission was $16. Split it half with Zhen Yang so i got 8 bucks for 4 hours of work. I actually ended up getting minimum wage. Fuck.

It started to pour like crazy when i went back. Heaven was mocking me. Okay that was a little over-dramatic. Haha.

By the way,i replaced the original poem on this blog with one i written on my own. I figured it was the only way to make my blog personal. xD

Gonna sleep soon cuz i'm really tired. Bye. =)

No comments: