Sunday, November 23, 2008

Here's a quiz.I did this cuz i was bored and my cousin asked me to do it. o.O

Q. What have you been doing recently?
A. Err...trying to get back my feel for Audition?(I still suck at it though...)

Q. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
A. Err yes when i'm watching a movie and at night (Who would call me at night??)

Q. What happened at 10am today?
A. I dunno cuz i was still asleep?

Q. When did you last cry?
A. Private stuff.

Q. Believe in fate/destiny?
A. I believe we can change it.

Q. What do you want in your life?
A. The 5 'C's and the love of my life.

Q. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
A. I don't make them complicated per se,but i do think very deeply about each relationship.

Q. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
A. No.

Q. What was the last movie you caught?
A. If it's on TV,it's Mission Impossible 3.If it's in theatres,i forgot. XD

Q. Does the person you like know you like him/her?
A. No.

Q. Do you speak other languages other than english?
A. A tiny bit of japanese,malay and some hokkien.(I know more than swear words,just for the record.)

Q. Favourite websites?
A. gendou.com for anime music and veoh.com for anime episodes.

Q. What are you doing tomorrow?
A. I'm gonna meet one of my cousins for a lunch buffet. =D

Q. What do you think you are like?
A. Stay away from me and i'll do the same.

Q. Who would you choose to die with?
A. The person i hate?

Q. Where have you been today?
A. Chinatown for breakfast/lunch.

Q. What games do you play often?
A. Audition.

Q. Who are you missing right now?
A. Err...Many people.

Q. Between friendship and love,which would you choose?
A. Love,hands down.(You can have many friends,but you can only have one lover.)

Q. What are you doing now?
A. Trying to perservere through this quiz cuz it has an awful lot of questions.

Q. Which primary school were you from?
A. Concord primary.

Q. Name three colours you like.
A. Black,White and Purple.

Q. What emotion do you like to show?
A. No preference.I show what i'm feeling.

Q. What is life to you?
A. A real suckfest.

Q. If there's something troubling you,what would you do?
A. I probably wouldn't face it and use music to escape. =)

Q. Who did you last chat with on msn today?
A. Jasmine and Crystal.

Q. Who do you admire most?
A. Terrorists for being able to have so much faith in their religion.

Q. Which month were you born in?
A. March.

Q. How are you feeling right now?
A. I feel like quitting this quiz. Jkjk..

Q. What is the time now?
A. 8.58pm.

Q. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is like?
A. She's a nice person and i don't think it.I KNOW it.

Q. What colour do you use to dye your hair?
A. I'll never dye my hair.

Q. Why are you doing this quiz?
A. Cuz my cousin asked me to.

Q. What do you do when you are moody?
A. Listen to music.

Q. At which state do you want to get married?
A. LOL that's if i even manage to get a girlfriend.

Q. Who is more important to you?
A. I hate this question.No comment.

Q. If today is the last day of your life.what would you do?
A. I'll go piss off everyone who cares about me so that they won't feel sad when i go.

Q. Who are the people you trust most?
A. I got cheated so many times that the word 'trust' doesn't even exist in my dictionary anymore.

Q. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after rain?
A. I want to believe in this but i can't cuz i've never actually seen it happen.

Q. If you had a dream come true,what would it be?
A. I wish i was a better person.

Q. What is your goal in life?
A. To not live with regrets.

Q. Do you believe in eternal love?
A. I DO.Just look at Bella and Edward. XD

Q. What feeling you love the most?
A. The feeling of being loved?LOL honestly i don't know.

Q. Do you really think it's global warming now?
A. Yes cuz no matter where i eat,i seem to get rotten fish,which tells us that the freakin freezers have broken down from the heat.(It's all bull.)

Q. What feeling you hate the most?
A. I hate getting cheated but i guess i'm already used to it..

Q. Do you like doing quizzes?
A. Why not?They're great blogging material when you've got nothing to blog about.

Q. Do you believe in God?
A. Definitely NO.

Q. Who cares for you the most?
A. I've yet to see this.

Q. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
A. Relationships.

Q. What will you bring in a fight?
A. A pen.Cuz the pen is mightir than the sword. LOL i know it's lame.

Q. What have you regretted in your life?
A. Not making full use of my time.

Q. What will you do when nobody cares for you anymore.
A. I'd become hollow.

Q. What if your girlfriend two-times you?
A. I'd break up immediately.No questions asked.

Q. How are you feeling now?
A. Happy cuz i've come to the end of the quiz.

No comments: