Sunday, November 30, 2008

Whoa today was damn nice.FIrst of all,i woke up all by myself at 7.15 even though i slept at 3 and a beautiful sunrise was waiting for me right outside my window!!!A pity that the damn camera on my phone wasn't working co i couldn't get some pictures as a momento of that beautiful scene....

Played Audi later in the afternoon and i finally passed after countless attempts =.=
From this moment onwards,it's a Level 23 Amateur writing the posts!

In the evening,my family and i went to somewhere in jurong west to find a video game shop to modify our XBox 360 so that we can play pirated games.Then,we went to IMM for dinner at Cafe Cartel and grocery shopping at Giant too.I also bumped into Keng Sia there.What a small world!

My mother actually locked the com today but i managed to persuade her to let me use the com so that i can blog and talk to my cousins.However,she stubbornly wouldn't give me the password and she just put in the password for me instead...Damn!

Okay.Plans For tomorrow would be lunch Buffet at Sakura with my bro and some other friends followed by bowling.I just noticed how i seem to go for a lunch buffet every monday...Hmm....

LOL okay that's all for today.Probably gonna play some Audition before i go to my lala-land.Bye~

No comments: