Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Just a bad day...

I was supposed to go bowling with 2 other friends today but at the last minute,one guy had no money and i didn't feel like bowling with just another person.In the end,I gave up the whole idea of bowling and went to train my Audition skills instead...I'm improving inch by inch =)

Later on in the evening,i went to play basketball with my brother and the same people who stood me up for bowling plus another guy.I played a 5 v 5 match and here's the joke.We were winning 3-1 and suddenly two of my teammates starting shouting at each other.Adam said something about Marcus's dribbling skills and then Marcus suddenly wanted to fight. =.= To make things worse,this guy called Jian You went to fan the flames by saying something like "Adam KP you,you no nid to KP him back la." For goodness sake, a simple comment like that could actually cause two best friends to come close to blows?It's absolutely ridiculous.Threatening a fight just cuz of a remark like that....and to think that they're 14.The other team just stood there watching a free show and did nothing else...One word:Immaturity.

Today was full of bad experiences.However,my cousin helped me with the coding stuff so now,I can relink people(Thanks Jasmine =D).

It's 12.20 now and my eyes are droopy but I don't wanna go to sleep.Once I sleep,a day officially passes and I don't want to see it happen.I guess I'll go for some Audition before I start my dreams tonight.That's all for today.Bye~

No comments: