Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Okay i'm finally back to blogging...If it wasn't for my cousin,i wouldn't have noticed that i'd neglected my blog for so long..

TOday,my brother and I met my cousin for a lunch buffet at Tiong Bahru Plaza.It costs $10.20++ per adult on weekdays and considering the variety of food they provide,it's actually quite worth it.

Supposed to go to my cousin's house to play basketball but didn't go in the end cuz my brother was tired. =.=

After bringing him home,i went out for pool with some friends and after playing for over 3 hours,it is safe to say that i still suck at it. =X
Gonna go for bowling tomorrow. =)

My chance 6 for Audition is slowly improving....I'm almost back to my standard in the past!(I hope...) o.O

Okay then,spent so much time doing up my blog and typing this that it's (OhMyGosh) 4.40am already!!! How the hell did i waste so much time??

Off to my dreamland now.I hope i can still manage to have dreams given my short sleeping hours...Bye for now~

No comments: