Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Decided to change my blogskin again and this time i was fed up with looking for nice skins so i just gave it up all together and make it simple(as you can see).

Bored these days.Audi-ing most of the time.I'm only looking forwards to 2 things in this holiday.The Twilight moive which on coming out on 18th Dec and the full version of Paper Moon which should be coming out tomorrow on gendou.com.

Ordered Mac delivery last night and i swear i'm not gonna eat Mac again if i can help it.Firstly it's expensive.Secondly,the McSpicy Double is just wrong to eat.I dunno how to say it but it feels wrong eating. o.O

Whatever the case,i'm not gonna eat Mac again if i can help it.

Got back my modified XBox 360 yesterday and my brother was playing at all night till 6am.I,on the other hand,couldn't play cuz there wasn't a second controller. =.=
I dont really wanna play anyways.(Sour grapes)

Okay i'm going for more audi again.Bye~

No comments: