Sunday, December 7, 2008

Did nothing much these days.Rotting at home just waiting for hell to pick me up...=.=

Went bowling early in the morning.Woke up at 6.45am just in time for a morning call from my friend.Though the bowling centre opens only at 9,we reached at 8.20 and started to camp there.That's cuz from 9am-12pm on weekdays,a bowling game costs only $1.Honestly it's dirt cheap la....Played like 10 games in a row until 12pm.My high score for the day was 130.However,my friend got 14x.I got owned. T_T

All in all,the bowling was pretty fun and i went to the arcade till 3 before going for mahjong till 5.Then,one mahjong kaki(i dunno how to spell this) had to go and we could't carry on anymore.Just then,my brother came back from basketball and we decided to play Blackjack.Personally i preferred mahjong more than blackjack lor but everyone else wanted to play so i guess i had no choice...In the end,my brother lost a heck lot of money and started playing big($10 per round). =.= In the end he lost even more and you could see it on his face that he was unhappy(who wouldn't be?).

SO in the end,i thought of a dumb way to cheer him up.By letting him win all my money.How?I take 2 cards first,and then without looking at the cards,i ask for another 3 more in a row.LOL obviously i got over 21 most of the time and i lost just about everything i had in my wallet to him.Call me dumb but who cares? XD

Okay i'm off to rot now.Bye ~

No comments: