Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Watched Ip Man yesterday and went for Seoul Garden.Ip Man was nice cuz of the kung fu action but i find that the storyline was very shallow.Just fighting scenes most of the time but then again,i guess that's what's everyone's paying for.I didn't watch Twilight cuz my friends wanted to play LAN instead so i just followed them.I'll go watch Twilight another time lor.

Played pool after LAN and then went to play mahjong all the way from 10pm to 6.30am before going to play basketball.Went for supper at Sunshine Place at 2am though.One of my friends knew duck rice stall vendor so she treated us to a free flow of duck wings.She also treated us to a bowl of $3 ice kachang.The serving was larger then 2 bowls of ice kachang and even the four of us could barely finish it.

At the end of the MJ session,i won 5 bucks.That's actually alot considering our small bets of 10 cents.I won all three players.Everyone else lost money. XD

Played basketball until 9 before going home.Wanted to play audi but the patch for the JJ lin songs started already and it was going to end at 6pm. =.= 9 freaking hours for a patch.OMG la.So i went to sleep instead.

Woke up at 6 cuz my mother wanted to go with me to the newly extended Jurong Point.Wanted to go to Kuishinbo for Jap buffet but we went to the 99-cent sushi restaurant in the Jurong West Sports Complex instead cuz traffic around Jurong Point was just so congested and my father couldn't find a parking space.

Okay that's about all for today.Going for the Christmas Eve dinner tomorrow at my uncle's house tomorrow.Gonna play audi and try out the JJ Lin songs before i sleep.Bye =)

No comments: