Saturday, December 20, 2008

Went for pool today.It was fun but i didn't win alot of games.Play LAN too with a friend.OMG he can do 190 cfm in audition!!WTF.He says i owe him one 190 cfm but i guess he's never gonna get it from me(not in this lifetime anyways).

Owned in LAN today cuz all my 3 other friends dont play CS often.Kinda unfair but who cares? XD

Made plans before going our seperate ways.On monday,i'm gonna watch 2 movies.
-Twilight (I heard it sucks but i just have to watch it.It's an obligation.Really.)
-Ip Man (It seems nice despite the name cuz i saw the trailer during my "The Day The Earth Stood Still" disaster.)
Gonna have a buffet at Seoul Garden too.

Holidays aren't ending soon(for me anyways) but i feel jaded already.I hate it when there's school and i hate it when there's no school.I dont know what i want.(Isn't it the same with many people?)

Gonna have a Christmas gathering with all my relatives next wednesday.Somehow,i'm not looking forward to it anymore....I dunno why.Yeah,sure my cousins will be there but two of them will be gone during CNY cuz they're going to China.

Oh well i worry alot about stuff that i can't change.it's futile but what else can i do?

I spent the whole night looking for a nice blogskin to suit a song that i like ALOT but i couldn't find any....In the end,i just chose this and put my fave song in it.Even if it doesn't fit or anything,i'm not gonna bother changing it anymore.

Gotta go sleep now even though i don't want to cuz there's just nothing left for me to do.Bye.

"Isn't life sad when all you do is live?"

No comments: