Sunday, September 14, 2008

Action VS Procrastination

I'm supposed to be in Malaysia now but i'm not.Thank goodness for that.I was gonna stay at my house in MY from yesterday till today but it was cancelled cuz the queue for cars started already atthe Coca-Cola factory.(If you go to MY by car,take note of where the Coke factory is and how far it is from the Tuas check point).

Went to a crappy dinner somewhere in Jurong and then went to IMM for grocery shopping.There,my father broke my toenail. =.= I was standing behind him and he suddenly took a step back...

I suppose it's my fault,though,for not cutting my last toenail.(I realised it only when i took a closer look at my feet.Nine out of ten of my toenails had been cut except for one. =.= Why the hell would i do that?I honestly don't know.)Now whenever i step into an air-con room,my toe freezes. o.O

Played Rock Band at friend's house before going to Zone X till 12.

Woke up this morning and started Wahjong. =)

That's all for today i guess...Bye~

"Short-lived magnificence is better than everlasting mundanity."

No comments: