Monday, September 8, 2008

Elaborate Mistake

Today i had my Pure Lit Paper 1.And.I.Screwed.It.Up.

Supposed to do one question from Section A and one question from Section B.Instead,i did one extra question by doing both questions in Section A. =.= Even better,i managed to finish all three questions.WhAt.tHe.fUUcK?

I probably wrote too little for both questions in Section A.I'm a goner.

Came home and Wahjong-ed for the whole afternoon.Tomorrow's Pure Lit Paper 2 and POA Paper 2.My POA sucks like hell.I hope i'll be able to get through it tomorrow...Also,my dad's coming back from his trip to China so i'll be going to the airport to fetch him home(and at eat Fish & Co. too.Hopefully. XD). I love Fish & Co. =D

No books to read = nothing to do at night.

I still can't gear myself into exam mode.And i'm probably too late for it anyways.Some of my classmates are already preparing themselves very well for the O Levels and most of them have already deleted their blogs/stopped going out etc.But not me. o.O

Saw some funny stuff yesterday.I was reading by the koi pond at IMM and from afar,i saw two kids in swimming suits running straight in my direction and i swear i thought they were gonna jump into the koi pond?I still can't believe it.They didn't do it in the end.It's just that i saw them running...so my thoughts went wild? o.O

Okay,i gotta go now.Dunno what i wanna do.Running out of nice music already.So feel free to give suggesttions.Bye Bye~

"A box traps...and protects.A field frees...and exposes."

No comments: