Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wet Day

Today,i woke up early together with my family to send my father to the airport.He's going to China for a week cuz his friend struck lottery and then invited him along.

After taking him there,my brother and i left for Ochard Road to meet my cousin for a steamboat buffet at Coca.The price was quite cheap.($15++ for a student)...In the end,we had quite a bit of leftovers but i still ordered dessert. =.= We were the second table to be occupied for the day and i'm proud to say that we beat 5 other tables.(They came later than us but left earlier than us.Hahas...

After lunch,we went to The Cathay to look at a pair of sports shoes that my cousin was interested in.After that,we wanted to catch a movie but most movies at cathay were NC16 but my brother is only 14...My cousin said he could smuggle my brother in but i didn't want to take the chance so the movies was called off.I went to play at Zone X for awhile at the Dhoby Ghaut MRT station before deciding to go my cousin's house at Seng Kang for basketball.I just wanted to spend for time with him cuz we haven't met for like so long already...

At the his house,we invited 2 more of cousins who happened to stay at the opposite block of the former cousin.I would do and give anything to have my cousins live that close to me.Anything,you name it.

Anyway,before everyone could get ready,it started raining like hell and i kept thinking "I came here just in time to see it rain." =.= In the end,not wanting to call off the basketball match,i suggested having a "rain battle" and they all said okay so we went along.I got drenched like crazy but i didn't give a heck.Getting drenched is just a small price to pay to spend just a little time with my cousins. =)

Anyways,towards nightfall,i started acting abit strange and suddenly just wanted to keep to myself...I've already mentioned this before.Something's wrong with me.Really.

Had to leave my cousins eventually,sadly.I don't want to say anymore.Bye~

"Re-opening the healing wound...."

No comments: