Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tongue Tied

Today,i had my Pure Lit Paper 2 and my POA paper 2.Both papers were okay but i kinda ran out of time for my Lit paper so i rushed through the last question...POA was okay...lol i don't even know what does that mean for a F9 grader like me...

Planned to go for bowling tomorrow but not enough people so it's like yi chang huan xi yi chang kong.I don't know how to describe it in english so here's the best i can do. >.<

No school tomorrow cuz i don't have any papers tomorrow.Dunno what i'm gonna do to spend the time...I'll either slack at home and do my tuition homework(and hopefully fit in a little bit revision somewhere somehow) or i'll go watch 4bia(highly unlikely though,cuz i wouldn't dare to watch a horror movie in a cinema). o.O

Went to the airport to fetch my father home today and i had Fish & Co. too!F & C ROCKS!

Downloading a song titled "Tongue Tied" by Faber Drive and i replayed it all night and all morning on the way to school.The song is so nice!!

Okay gotta go now.Gotta find some way to erase my Viwawa trophy of having 10 consecutive losses in Wahjonh(I still can't believe it...).Bye~

"You find a pot at the end of the rainbow but you realise it's empty."

No comments: