Sunday, September 21, 2008

Caught Unawares...

Got dragged to Malaysia over the weekend by my parents...Staying in my house there is abit like starring in Survivor.(The part about having no internet anyways.)Okay that was a lousy analogy but you get the idea(hopefully).

Damn i wanted to go to GCA on saturday but i just got dragged...It's like after my tuition ended at 2pm,my mother suddenly says "Get ready.We're going to Malaysia." =.= No prior notice at all.

If there's anything good about Malaysia,it's that stuff there is cheap but it ends there.(That's what i think anyways.)

Okay i've gotta go now.Got a long day ahead of me tomorrow.Gonna stay in school till 6 cuz of some EL full exam thingy...Damn.

I beat you You beat me
We fight over the cookie
With a great big snatch and a kick from me to you
Don't you wish that there was two

"Art in randomness."

No comments: