Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CNY was held at a chalet booked by an uncle.My family and i stayed in it for the first night.A cousin stayed over too.Woke up at 7 for a walk by the beach.I went real far and came back with a blister on each foot.It totally ruined my day.No swimming and i couldn't even take 3 steps without wincing in pain,not to mention making me look like a hip hop star while walking.

This year's CNY sucked.Some cousins weren't here.Awkward silence around distant relatives.Two blisters.And the worst of all,NO STEAMBOAT.CNY without steamboat is like a song without lyrics.It's incomplete.

Bowling tomorrow but i doubt i could even go over 80 with the condition my legs are in.Can't cancel at the last minute since it wouldn't be nice...

Bored these days.I'm done with maple private servers.Audition seems empty without friends.Hope poly life would be more interesting than this knee-deep-in-shit situation i'm in now.I'm as free as a bird now but i can't go out everyday cuz i'm broke.So i guess i'm dead either way.Swell.

"There are times when we feel like we understand each other beyond our imaginations.The opposite happens quite often too."

No comments: