Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Eve

How did i spend it?I woke up at about 11-something.Logged into msn and played audi till about 6 with my friends until they had to go for a dinner.Chionged 2 animes,Kannagi and Myself ; Yourself till about 1-something before they returned.

In between,i didn't even watch the countdown on tv nor did i do a "10,9,8..." countdown beforethe strike of twelve.Nothing of that sort at all.

Played audi with them till 3 before i got forced by my mother to sleep.

How did i spend my New Year's Eve?Like any other day.

Had an afterthought though.Those people who had to work during the celebration like waiters and peroformers and such,i actually feel sad for them.I'm sure the arrival oh the new year would be a special moment for many of those working and surely they'd want to spend that special moment with someone special?but instead they had to work.Hmm.....well,welcome to reality.

No comments: