Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Well...guess what?I'm still alive.

I was damn nervous last night.Tried to sleep at 11.30 but i still couldn't sleep even at 4.Going back to school was fun.Seeing all my friends again felt so nice and it was like there was no holday in between at all.Everyone talked and laughed together...

As for my results,it was kinda shocking.I got 15 for L1R5 and 11 for L1R4.It was almost dream-like.Here's the grades for the individual subjects.

English - A1
Literature - A1
Combined Humans - B3
E Maths - B4
Combined Science - C5
POA - B3
Chinese - B3

Lots of stuff to say.Both A1s were surprising cuz i only dared to hope for a B3 for both and nothing higher.Combined humanities.Well,sleeping in class does work,Mrs Baljit. =) @#$! Science was lucky cuz my chem paper was really screwed up.I had a panic attack during the last 5 minuts of the paper cuz there were just so many questions that i didn't know the answer to and just tikam-ed all the way though.Maths B4.Biggest shocker.I thought i'd fail for sure since my Paper 2 was worth 50 marks at most since so many questions were undone.As for POA,there's nothing to say except that the credit all goes to Mr Chua.Really.From a F9 to a B3.He sure is a miracle worker.Even though you'll probably never see this,THANK YOU.

Well there i go.I'm not dead and i'm seriously lucky compared to some classmates who did superb in prelims but underperformed at the final moment.

Thanks to all my friends who were there for me,both rl and audi.And thanks to Val for letting me know this.It made me feel alot better last night. =)

Okay enough with the babbling.Imma sleep now.Bye.

No comments: