Saturday, January 10, 2009

Cousin came over to my house to stay last night so that we could go to SP and NP's Open House together.Cleared both polys faster than expected and we both went home early.

I'm interested in:
1.Creative Writing for Tv and New Media(New course in SP)
2.MassComm (Highly-esteemed course with super-low cut-point of 10 in NP)
3.Psychology and Applied Drama (Seems interesting enough.Cut-off point was 9,i think.In Sp.)
4.Most business courses.

Fingers got kinda weird after i came back and i looked like a retard despite my level in audi.Managed to defeat my cousin though. =D Well,she hasn't played in a long time and she deproved like WOW.I owe her an ice-cream and she owes me a Mercedes Guardian.Quite a fair deal,huh. =D

Got bored of having no one to play with so i slept from about 6pm-11pm.Fingers got better but then i had no one to play with by 12.30. =.= Going nuts trying to find something to do now.

I'm super worried about my O level results.Gonna be released on monday,or at least that's what i heard.I am so going to die.My secondary school years have been spent in vain.Sorry to WWSS.You can exclude me from your alumni.|

I miss smsing my cousin(another one). =( She's one hell of a figure in school.Sec 1 only and she actually requested for a Girls' Bball CCA in her school.Wish i could be as outgoing a her.Hope the school grants her request. *keeps fingers crossed*

Going for Gurren Lagann now.Bye =D

No comments: