Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Did nothing much today.Considering whether to opt for Mass Comm or the Creative Writing course as my first choice.My friend's aiming for the Creative Writing course and i wanna join him. =X Honestly i dont know.And i don't wanna care.But i have to since the deadline for submission is this friday.

Finished watching Gurren Lagann today.Pretty sad and crappy ending.Sad cuz after the prontagonist went against all odds to get back his love,she had to disappear into thin air.The very deed of getting her back caused it.It's like no matter what you do,you get sadness.The crappy part was that the anime wasn't tied up very well.The main character just went away after his love disappeared.Very very slip-shod ending.But on overall,i don't regret watching it since it HAS taught me something.Faith is powerful,be it your own or someone else's.Or something like that la.Oh btw,the main character is called Simon too. XD

Tried writing a substantial blog today but i failed.Terribly,i might add.I wanna play audi but there's just no one to play with.And i'm getting sick of having to delete people from my buddy list.I seem to know everyone and yet there's 50 slots.But i dont know 50 people!!!!So where are the extras coming from?I don't know and i don't care.I think i've gotta start rejecting BL requests starting now.

Gotta go now cuz i feel like shit.Bye.

"I'd withstand all of hell to hold your hand."

No comments: