Monday, January 5, 2009

Well...i played audi from 12 to 5.30 today and binged on homemade laksa too.Then i went swimming at CDANS Sembawang.Surprisingly,i did about 100 laps.(Yes,three digits.)I didn't swim like vigorously all the way though....i swam non-stop from 6 to 8.15 and now my hair feels super dry.My arms are aching but i dont regret it one bit. =)

I used to love swimming and now i guess i'm back to being addicted to it.The water beneath the surface is calm and still and i can think about stuff without people disturbing me.

To think i used to get out of the pool having done less than 20 laps....LOL.

Went to SAFYC Sembawang for dinner before going home...

Hmm....gonna be bored these days.All of my audi friends are having school.I'm gonna be rotting at home till at night.I'll probably gorge myself with anime in the day.I might go and watch Twilight tomorrow though.Although i promised myself to watch it the first day it opens in theatres,i broke the promise.Well,better late than never. =)

I'm gonna stay awake until my friend goes offline in msn.Bye~

No comments: