Tuesday, August 5, 2008

=.= i finally managed to get back to the com....I was banned from it cuz i went to watch a movie at sunday.(Hint:The movie started at 9.30pm and ended at 11.30pm.)

Things got even worse today.I let my brother use my handphone for awhile and in the end,he fried my SIM card cuz he didn't know my password.Bl00dy H3ll.Now i'll have to go all the way to West Mall tomorrow to geta new SIM card. =.=

Nothing much to say today.Had a rehearsal for Cultural Expressions.Sec fours sat at the gallery hearing all the scolding for the lower secondary. =.= If it has nothing to do with us,why not let us go?Fished up school.Sat all the way till 4.30 doing nothing except dancing in the cramped little space where we were sitting when the mass dances come on.Imagine taking two steps forward and you'll fall down the steps already.How the F___ do they expect us to dance?!Two letters.One meaning.DS.


Well,the day wasn't so bad.I finally got Breaking Dawn today!!!!OMG~~~~~~~~~

I am so gonna chiong this book until i finish it.Even during lessons.By the way,i finished reading The Host today too.Man,the book was so long.But nice to read all the same.I actually took one whole week to finish the book.Probably cuz whenever i see how thick the book is,it just puts me off.But the book wasn't disappointing so i guess i could live with it....

Okay then,i've gotta go now.Play some CS before i sleep.And get some ideas for my 1000-word Pure Lit essay. =.=

Pearlie-chan,if you're reading this,i WILL finish reading Breaking Dawn
before you!!!

"We'll fly across the starry skies."

No comments: