Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Prelim's started this week...Already did EL paper 1 & 2,Maths Paper 1 & 2,Social Studies,E Geog and Chemistry...

I didn't have enough time for SS and E Geog. so in the end,i missed out questions...=.=

As for Chem,i never thought that there would be a time where i would be more afraid of Chem than of Maths...I think i'll totally flunk my Chem.Speaking of Maths,maybe with abit of luck,i'll pass both papers!And today's E Geog was also quite okay despite me doing absolutely NOTHING related to the lesson during E Geog lessons.I rewrote songs,rushed out Pure Lit homework and did homework for other lessons during E Geog lessons.LOL.I didn't even bring home my textbook to study yesterday.(I kinda forgot about it until i was preparing to go to the library to revise.)And today,i couldn't even find my E Geog notebook at all.(Not that i had what you'd call notes inside anyways.)Okay,i think i can officially be called a slacker...Not that i'm proud of it or anything but i think this is the 'me' of this moment.

Tomorrow's physics and even though i suck at it,i just won't study.I know it.I'll promise myself to study but in the end,i just won't. =.=

By the way,i got a shock when i saw Miss K back in school a few days ago.I sincerely hope that she's already forgotten all about the 1000-words of pain. XD Anyways,she gave the Lit students some kind of notes today but it's actually just a compilation of notes from other teachers.(Talk about slacking...)

Gotta go now and waste my life away...Bye~ =.=

"What's wrong with me,you say?Everything."

No comments: