Thursday, August 14, 2008

Today,i was damn sleepy in class.Mr Chng had to wake me up a total of 5 times during Physics today.LOL.Dunno what's wrong with me but i just feel sleepy regardless if it's day or night.Ms Karasi has been absent for 3 days in a row and i still haven't done my thousand words of pain yet but i'm planning to do it over the weekend.(And i mean it this time!)

I had my EL oral today and i think i did quite badly.I didn't elaborate as much i wanted to,mainly because i was very nervous but fish it.It's over and i've got no choice but to put it behind me anyways.I'm feeling super bored these days.Life is mundane and there's just nothing to spice things up...And i've not met my cousins in such a long time already.Life sucks right now.

For my O Level Chinese,i got a B3.I think I did pretty okay since the paper was rather easy.I'd been hoping for an A2 anyways but i guess a B3 is enough...

Okay,i've got nothing more to say.The weekend's gonna suck even more cuz my mother wouldn't let me play Mahjong(and i'm not even betting money!).Mahjong's fun even without betting money(unless your little brother tries to be an asshole and makes a false win.He gets away with it cuz since there are no bets,there's no penalty for him anyways. =.=)

Gotta go do nothing now.Bye.

"The further you are away from me,the more you appear in my mind."

No comments: