Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Today was damn funny.Ms Nithiya asked the class to come up with national icons and then think of how to put them into the school into a fun way.My group didn't have any ideas so i blabbered out a couple of them.

-Put a miniature Merlion at our school pond as a fountain
-Make a miniature Singapore Flyer that can take everyone up from the 1st to the 4th floor and everyone would go into the classroom from the window.
(In other words,acting as a lift) =.=

Then Ms Nithiya asked my group to give an opinion then everyone pointed me out.Zzz.Nothing to say liao.I couldn't possibly have said "Put a merlion at the pond.",right?In the end,i just said "Paint the classroom with national icons".LOL.It was seriously a close one right there....

One more thing.During SS lesson,Mrs Baljit caught me playing with the square thingy (I dunno what to call it.You have to move the squares in the frame one by one until a complete picture is formed.)She caught me a total of 3 times.LOL.The second time she caught me,she came over and said "If you play with that again,i'll confiscate it."The third time i was caught,it really wasn't my fault.It was already 2 o'clock and lessons were supposed to have ended but she dragged on the lesson. =.= It was funny though,cuz i was playing with the thingy in the open all the while and i didn't even bother hiding it under my table to play with.

Today i've started reading Breaking Dawn.Let me tell you something about this book.

I.T. R.O.C.K.S.

It's about vampire romance and it's just so addictive!

My cousin has already read like half of it and i ain't gonna lose to her.Looks like i'm not gonna have any sleep tonight...

That's all for today.Bye Bye~~~~

"I'm running but staying at the same spot."

No comments: