Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Seems like a long time since i've blogged...Well,that's because i was busy downloading songs onto my com so blogging sorta skipped my mind altogether.Also,it's been almost 2 weeks and i still haven't finished reading Breaking Dawn.Not that i couldn't finish reading it but it's more like i don't want to. =.= I guess i just don't want the romance to end....

Anyways,i watched Mummy 3 and i can tell you this.It's not worth the money.Seriously.Nothing really exciting in the movie.Had my brother not already watched Journey To The Centre Of The Earth,i definitely would have chosen to watch that over Mummy 3.Also,i've tried to learn to play mahjong over the weekend and it's actually very fun!It's very addictive though.....LOLS.

Today,there was nothing much that happened.Except sleeping during SS lesson again.Of course.Why would it NOT happen?I've decided to even stop trying to stay awake during SS simply because it's literally impossible.I got woken up alot during SS today and even when i wasn't sleeping.I was simply hanging my head down cuz i was tired and then Baljit had to come along and tell me to wake up.Gajan was even better.I was sitting still when he suddenly kicked my chair from behind and said "Don't sleep!" =.= For goodness' sake,my eyes were still open!Damn.I've totally given up on SS.Period.

Also,i got scolded by Ms Ng today for something i didn't do.During the Chem test today,Zhao Jie suddenly leaned over even though our tables were apart and he asked me how to spell the word "Bacteria".I was actually speechless for a moment.Then,i said "B-A-C-" and then Ms Ng said "Hey Yuan Zhi!Stop asking Zhao Jie for answers.(Something along that line anyways)".Zhao Jie is one of the better students in Chemistry for my class so actually,i can't really blame Ms Ng for thinking that way but still,i feel damn pissed for getting scolded over someone who can't even spell the word bacteria.

I wanted to play basketball today but there were too few people so i went home instead...Boring day.

Okay then,i've gotta go now.I have to rush out my 1000 words by tonight so that i can hand my already past-due assignment.Ms Karasi was already absent from school for the past few days so i guess i got really lucky but i don't wanna take any chances for tomorrow.Cheers to a late night ahead of me.Bye~

"Feeble smiles are all we can afford."

No comments: