Thursday, August 21, 2008

Today was officially the last lesson for term 3 and prelims are starting tomorrow....My English Paper 1.I'm very worried about it cuz i don't really know the difference between the formats for formal/informal letters,proposals,news report and another text type that i forgot about.Worse of all,i don't have any notes on those formats so i guess i even IF i wanted to memorise the formats,I CAN'T!!! >.<

In addition,my Maths Paper 2 falls on Monday and my Maths Paper 1 falls on Tuesday(or is it the opposite?).I don't have much time to improve my maths to the point where i can actually PASS the exam...Trying to squeeze as many tuition sessions as i can for this week.Had one on this Tuesday,gonna have one today and another one on Saturday.Damn.If i can just pass my Maths for my prelims,i might even dance to the National Anthem. o.O

Didn't sleep during SS at all today(Miraculously,i might add) but i did get scolded for looking down.What the fish.I was just looking at the question on the worksheet but Mrs Baljit thought i was sleeping(or was going to,probably)....Anyways,i guess i can't really blame her for that can i?

There's this song writing competition or rather,a song re-writing competition.Idealistically,every class has to submit one entry and we are supposed to change the lyrics of a song to express our gratitude for our teachers.This,of course,is held in conjunction with Teachers' Day.LOL.When Qing Ba and I first heard this,we couldn't help but laugh.(You'd know why if you notice what we always do during E Geog lessons.)

Tried to rewrite "The Reason" today but i couldn't come up with anything except for the first four lines...=.= Gonna try on "Thunder" tonight if i don't get bushed from my maths tuition.

I just realised this.I am a guy who can't sit down and study.All i can give for exams are what i can remember from class.If i missed something and tried to memorise it from notes,nothing would come out of it.Happened for my PSLE so i don't think i can expect anything different this time.But since this is O Levels we're talking about,i guess i'd really have to drill all the info into my head....Dunno if i can do it but all i can do is try.

Okay then,i've gotta go do my maths tuition homework now.I planned to do it during CL lesson but i spent the lesson coming up with just 4 lines for "The Reason". =.=
Gotta do as much as i can from now till 7.Bye~

"If you aren't certain of victory,then trying's all you can really do."

No comments: