Thursday, August 28, 2008

I Just Might Be Crazy...

Came back home early today cuz i only had one paper today.Physics.

I didn't know anything next to NOTHING about the paper.When i looked at all the questions,it all just looked so...unfamiliar to me.And then,things got even better when i suddenly remembered a very touching scene from an episode of Zero no Tsukaima,an anime that i watched recently(It was TOTALLY RANDOM) and i just stoned,and stoned,and stoned,and stoned..........

Honestly,i completed the paper only in the last 15 minutes and they were all wild guesses. =.=

Is there any exam that i won't fail?None.

Came home today and played Wahjong practically the whole day.It's a pathetic imitation of Mahjong but it's the best i can get since i can't really play in real life.You make the best out of what you have.

Basketball session was cancelled today due to some reasons.However,at least i finally got to talk to my cousins. =D

Zzz...I'm getting chased away by my mother cuz she wants to use the com...Heck.
Gotta go now.Watching Zero no Tsukaima again tonight on Arts Central even though i already watched it yesterday.It's just so addictive to watch.I'm just a sucker for romance stories...

Okay gotta go now.My Mother Dearest is standing guard beside me now.Bye~

"Calling out so loud even though you know no one's there."

No comments: