Thursday, February 12, 2009

As requested by sotong,i shall keep my blog alive. xD Haha no la...These days dunno why i'm so lazy to post.But here i am now. ^^

Went to my cousins' house on sunday ^^ Had steamboat (FINALLY!!) and gambled a little... I lost money(of course) and i realised i REALLY REALLY HATE BLACKJACK.Such a tardo game that is based on nothing but luck.Games like mahjong and poker require strategy and thinking but blackjack is like buying instant noodles.You know it's gonna taste like that and you know every single packet of the same flavour WILL taste like that.(What a sucky analogy...) but my point is,you can't do ANYTHING should you get cards that will ensure your loss. Eg. 1st card-Jack 2nd card-2 3rd card-Queen. WHAT THE F___?

So yeah blackjack sucks bigtime.smalltime and ALL THE TIME. =D

I got to play a few games of mahjong with my uncles.It was really stressful since the bets were high and even though my mother promised to cover my losses,i didn't want to appear like a noob in front of everyone.Thankfully,i won 2 out of the three games i played so i didn't look that bad... But i guess i've got a long way to go before i'm ready to bet my own money against them.

Also,my cousin bought lots of candy back from china! She even gave some to me!(How sweet is that?) XD

Leaving's always the hardest part though.No matter how many times i meet them,i always feet like i havent spent enough time with them at the end of the day... But i guess that's what's keeps me looking forward to meeting them again. ^^

Funny how i'm blogging about something that happened four days ago.Talking about being slow....

Okay imma go off now...Gotta sleep early cuz there's bowling with the same people tomorrow,or later,rather...Goodnight =D

No comments: