Saturday, February 21, 2009

The chalet was a blast!Though i really spent a heck lot of money.$100+ in four days.What the hell...

1st Day.
Had 5 other people other than me at the chalet,namely Austen,Jonathan,John,Zhen Yang and Reuben.Both Reuben and Jonathan's birthday happened to fall in this week so the rest of us all chipped in for birthday presents.At the chalet,there were 2 beds and two mattresses so we really had to squeeze with each other when we slept.Zhen Yang,Austen and i stayed up the latest everyday to play Naruto xD

2nd Day.
We wanted to go to Escape and that was when we realised it does not open on weekdays so we went to Wild Wild Wet instead.I got sunburnt there. =( If only i bothered to put sunblock on my back,i wouldn't be feeling so horrible right now.Most of them went there to look at girls =.= The wave pool was the most fun to me xD Everything else was just so-so.We also played bowling at Orchid Bowl there.The lanes there are so much cooler than the lanes at Starbowl Bukit Batok that we usually go to.But then again,it's more expensive for them too(About 3+ i think).However,i've got the Nebo card so i pay $2.50 per game across all time belts.Had BBQ for dinner today.Though it wasn't filling,it was really fun.The food was great too.When the guys asked me about how the stingray tasted,i said "It's good,but it can be better." and they've been teasing me about it ever since. =.=

3rd day.
Jonathan left today cuz he had something on in the afternoon.Oh well...At least everyone had a little more bed space ^^ Did nothing much today.Mostly slacking and playing Bluff in the chalet.John and Reuben bought pellet guns and they shot at each other in the room.I was just watching and then suddenly Austen took a pellet and put it in my ear. =.= It got stuck inside and we had walk all the way to a clinic in White Sands to get it out.25 bucks just for a retarded prank and a stupid pellet.However,the guys were nice enough to split the cost with me so everyone chipped in 5 bucks...

Final Day.
Got up at about 9+ and started to bathe and pack up.Had Grab and Go breakfast from Mac cuz i was really running out of money.Played Ps2 for awhile before leabing the chalet with the guys.When we just left DTE,i realised i left my wallet in the chalet and had to go back myself to get it. =.= Wasted alot of time cuz of it but i managed to get my wallet back in the end.

Overall,the chalet was fun.Everyone played Monopoly at night and i was usually hated by everyone cuz i just wouldn't sell my property to anyone. xD Also,i got to know Reuben a little more. =D

Today.
Attended a funeral first thing in the morning.My uncle of mine passed away from a sudden heart failure on Wednesday and i came back from the chalet just in time for the last day of the funeral.Even though the uncle and i were very distant,i still felt very sad when i heard my aunt crying when his body was being cremated.My dad said my uncle was forced by his son to become a christian.His son even told him to discard all his Buddhist paraphernalia.He said he would but he secretly kept them in his drawer.I think this shows he converted not because he had a change of faith but more for love for his son.My aunt converted too,afraid that her son would not talk to her again if she didn't.I know it's unfair to my cousin without hearing the whole story but i kinda hate him for making my uncle convert.If his aim was for his father to go to heaven after he died,i hope he's happy now.

Going to write another blog now.Bye.

No comments: