Sunday, February 8, 2009

Today was typical.PLaying all day long.

Misunderstandings.What are they?I don't know.What i do know is,missunderstandings cause you to miss something,which is perhaps why there is a "mis" in front.

A minute error.Causing a misunderstanding that ended up straining a relationship to a point of no return.Like how your overcooked omellette can't be turned back to how it was before for you to have a second chance at it.Life is simply unfair and despite knowing it deep within myself,i can't help but be surprised everytime i get reminded.

Okay moving.The bottomline is,i had to go get involved with someone's problem that didn't even concern me in the least.But then again,emphatising is something i do alot.You could call it self-satisfaction.And basically it ruined my whole night.Like really.Funny how i always seem to concern myself with other people's business. K P O i guess. Maybe i'm just being a singaporean. =)

So yeah.Call it having no fate or whatever lor.And btw,no one reading this will understand what the fuck i'm trying to say.It's meant to be this way.It's my own blog so just let me have a place to rant please.Talk about venting my frustrations.On dead pixels to boot.Swell.

Going to my cousin's house tomorrow.Or later,rather.Well,at least there's something to look forward to from all the shit i got today.Thanks for reading till this point.Bye.

No comments: