Thursday, February 26, 2009

Went out buying clothes and stuff today.Went to collect the improvement award cheque from school too.Mom gave me NETS so it was something new for me.

Time spent:12 hours (From time i left house till the time i reached home。)

-Something from JP
-Bought a tee from Crocs at Queensway for 26 bucks.
-Vans shoes from Stadium at Takashimaya for 99 bucks.

Which means i spent 4 hours on each item. =.=

I can safely say most of the time was spent on walking.I wanted to go to Paragon and i walked from Taka to one end of Orchard Road in the rain before realising Paragon was OPPOSITE taka. Omg?

Also,i spent alot of time taking the wrong mrt.I wanted to go from Redhill mrt to Somerset mrt but i took the mrt in the opposite direction instead.I realised my mistake only after travelling two extra stops. =.=

Not to mention wanting to go to Takashimaya but alighting at Somerset instead of Orchard mrt.I walked ALL THE WAY to Taka and i was like super pissed to find Orchard mrt along the way.It would seem that the entity of Orchard mrt never existed in my head until i walked past it today.

And i walked from Raffles mrt to City hall mrt just to find Peninsula plaza.By the time i reached,all the shops were closed. Fire trUCK.

To think i was actually proud of having a good sense of direction.Look how i fucked up today.

I'm pissed also cuz i didn't get the shorts and bermudas that were supposed to be at the top of my priority list.Instead,i got a tee which i already have alot of at home
and a pair of shoes i bought without giving much consideration.Today's trip was real wasted.

And i dont think i'm ready for Nets or a credit card because the temptation of instant money is more than i can handle.I tried damn hard to control my spending cuz i didn't want my parents to be disappointed with me but i dont think i'll ever go out with NETS again anytime soon...

Feet are achng now and i think i got a blister on my foot again.Gonna sleep now even though it's only a little past three.Ciao~

"Nothing tastes as sweet as what i can't have."

No comments: