Monday, February 2, 2009

Hmm...Lots of (bad)stuff happened today.Dont wanna talk about it.

Woke up at 2+ and had dinner at 5+.Fetched bro home cuz he had unfinished homework.Then,my parents and i went from choa chu kang all the way to SAFYC changi just to watch the sunset.And when i reached the club,i went straight for the arcade instead. =.= Wasted.I wanted to go there cuz it's rather ulu there so i can play DDR without worrying about people laughing at me.I suck at it though.Went home at 10+.

Something nice did happen today though.Crystal's playing back audi! XD

Hmm...Poly's starting in a couple of months.And i really need new clothes and shoes.And maybe a new bag too.But no money how to buy leh....Sian.

Oh yeah,i got into the creative writing course.I'm taking a real risk here since it's a new course.I hope my judgement doesn't fail me.

Gotta go now.Bye.

"Soul-less society"

No comments: