Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Guess what people?I lied.I can't fix up my blog because of one simple and obvious reason.I DONT KNOW HOW TO.Okay.On to today.

I went bowling with the usual people.Austen had to keep distracting me.And worse of all,Zhen Yang had to join in. =.= i really wasted my money in the first game.But things got better later on.And everyone wanted to try curling except me.Though what they did wasn't really curling but more of a "helicopter" move.Haha john seemed to get it very soon though.

Played Laser Quest after bowling and it was a Free-For-All match this time.I got 4th T_T And Reuben got first again.Damn he's good.

I was really exhausted by the time i came home and i slept from 6 to 10.

Audi-ed to about 12 when the server DCed me for a good few hours.Well at least all my avatar is still there or i'd raise hell with Asiasoft.Gonna play again now.

Oh btw i'm going to a friend's chalet.Or rather a friend's friend's chalet.I dont really know him well but my friends are going so i thought i'd tag along.It'd be a good opportunity to get to know him better anyways. =D

Imma go now.Bye =D

No comments: