Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hmm... Another boring day in my holiday.

Audi-ed the whole day and wanted to play bball at night.I saw my bro going down with the basketball.I left like half an hour later and i didnt see him there.. I found out from his friend that he went to Yew Tee to play. (Wtf?)

So i stood at the basketball court like a fool while some of the bored players actually noticed me and saw me standing on the slope like a retardo. Ended up going to pool with a friend to about 12+ lor...Came home and had my dinner after washing up.. Audi-ed and anime-ed till now lo...

Seriously i feel like winding up my blog.. Even if by some miracle,the readers(if any) dont get bored of it,i'm starting to get bored of what i post.But then again,i post about my life so i guess my life's boring. =D

Here i am being the good old pessissmist (I dunno how to spell and i dont care).



.................................................................

On to some ranting again.

Friends come.

It's always nice to have a friend to cheer you up and comfort you and to advice you when you're lost.Someone whom you can talk to without having to sugarcoat your words before saying it to them.Someone whom you know will always be there for you.Someone whom you know in the bottom of your heart is worth giving your all for.Someone who truly fits the notion of a "friend".

Friends go.

It sucks when someone you think you can really connect with suddenly...disconnects.Although it's not like they owe you anything and it's not like they're doing it on purpose(hopefully) but still it sucks.Bit by bit,you talk each other less and less until you become "hi and bye" friends.It's actually scary when you remember how you thought you shared a bond with that person who is now a stranger to you.Well,who am you to expect anything from them anyway?

...........................................................

I think i've figured out a nice name for my ranting sessions.I'll call it RR.Random Rantings. LOL that was lame.LOL it's Valentine's Day tomorrow,or today rather,considering that it's almost 6.30am and i'm still not asleep.I might just come up with a love poem since i've done it the previous two years for lit.Maybe i'm just bored. xD

In fact,i'm so bored that i was considering to create a blog about my dreams.I can tell what the dreams of other people mean but i can't do the same for my own.So i was thinking maybe i might understand if i grow up a little more and hence i should record it down.LOL boredom to the highest degree i guess...

"If you're salt,i'd be pepper just so that i can be together with you on the table."

No comments: