Sunday, February 15, 2009

Well,i didn't have a valentine on Valentine's Day.I played audi till about 6 and then went to SAFYC for dinner.Saw lots of couples dressed to the nines having a fancy western set meal.It was freaking ex lor.Like $40++ per person.I went to order the usual chinese dishes and man did we look out of place.Hahas...

Went for a movie (Pink Panther 2) and it sucked.Even the popcorn was more interesting than the movie itself.Or maybe i'm just a glutton. =X Anyways,i didn't really want to watch this particular movie.I wanted Valkyrie or Bride Wars but my friends insisted on PP2. =.= But more than anything,i just wanted to stay out until Vday was over.I dont know why.Lols.

Here's a poem.A Vday poem.Wriiten by yours truly.

First we were friends who would say hi and bye
But lately we've begun to ask how and why
As time went by,feelings grew on their own
I hope i'm not in this all alone

When i see you with other guys
Jealousy rages across the skies
Yet afraid to cross friendship's line
I dont say what's on my mind

In the end,time couldn't wait
You were taken because i was late
Hesitation held me back
And i couldn't take that vital step

Now when i see you,i put on a mask
Stifling the question i'm now ready to ask
I'll just be another guy on your buddy list
The potential lover that never came to exist

On to ranting again.

I don't really see the significance of Vday because if you have the love of your life who feels the same way about you,EVERYDAY is Valentine's Day and everyday that your hearts are connected together is a day worth celebrating.I think if you wanna ask a person out,you don't neccessarily have to wait till Vday to do it.But having said that,Vday also sorta provides a reason to ask someone out?I dont know how to put it in words but if you think about stuff as much as i do,you'll probably understand what the hell am i trying to say.

Well...That's all for today.Bye =)

P.S. : I know my blog's in a mess.I'll tidy things up tomorrow.

No comments: