Saturday, March 1, 2008

Aimless

Friday Night.
Went to the arcade with some friends until 12am.Played the usual stuff-Initial D 4,Soul Caliubur 2...Somehow,the machine for Tekken 5 hanged and the screen just froze there.Lols...Didn't play Silent Hill.Very tiring game.I wanted to try DDR Supernova though.But in the end i didn't cuz i was afraid i might make a fool of myself.Ha.Getting tired of the arcade life...wanna do something different but i don't know what...

Saturday Morning
Woke up early.Went to download some music.Will be going to choose a new pair of specs cuz my vision looks dizzy in my black/yellow one...o.O Dunno what i wanna do today.I'll paying a visit to my grandfather at the columbarium.(Dunno if i used the right terms anot...)

I realise now that "bored" is not the correct term to describe my lifestyle now.The correct term should be "aimless".That's right.I am aimless.Dunno what i wanna do or where i wanna go.There's a saying that men are troubled only by money or women...But i guess that wouldn't apply to me.Simply because i don't even know what am i troubled by...Maybe it's both but it can't be none...Zzz Contradicting myself yet again.Living life while dealing with oneself's inner conflicts ain't a easy thing to do.Living is tiring.

I will be updating this blog later tonight.Bored stuff.By the way,i changed the music on the blog.Heard these 2 songs on MTV last night.Or was it last morning?It was 4am.Lols.I'll go play some Audition now.Cya later~

No comments: