Monday, March 17, 2008

Bittersweet Weekend


Well...Firstly,i shall talk about the good stuff of my weekend.
For my Scrabble tournament was I got 5th place and I got this tiny little cup and a 20 dollar Popular voucher.Then,me and my Scrabble teammates took a group photo which was rather funny...o.O

The bad stuff:
During the matches,though i won all 3 rounds,i was having a splitting headache through it all and it became worse at night.This morning,i was so sick that i couldn't go to school.Must have missed out on alot of things...I'm feeling a little better now but i still haven't gone to the doctor's yet.I'll be going soon though...

Zzz...I think i got sick cuz i ate something bad...Next time cannot anyhow eat stuff...Okay then,i'll be going off to the doctor's now with my little brother...Ciao~

No comments: