Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hitting Below The Bar...

Today,i got back my EL common test results.I got 20/30.Not that i wasn't happy,but i actually expected myself to get a little higher.About 22 would have been fine.Hmm...I think Ismira and Denise Yap got 22.o.O Though i haven't read their essays,i'm sure they are much better than mine.(They couldn't be worse than mine,right?)I'm thinking maybe i should put more effort into my english in order to secure that A that i'm aiming for at the end of the year...

School went on as usual.When i came home,i,again,had nothing to eat so i had to gorge on CNY goodies...Sad life.Played Maple and Audition awhile.Gonna play baskeball with some friends later.

A few days ago,i made someone angry...Cuz i promised to give her something but i didn't.It's understandable to get angry at me,i guess...But i think,even if i were to give her the thing that i promised her,she would still be angry at me...What can i do??? Confused sia....

No comments: