Friday, March 7, 2008

(I really can't come up with a title...) =.=

Hai...As expected i got scolded by my parents for doing so badly...Sadded...They scolded me for quite a long time before they signed my term report...

School today was rather okay.After school,I went to help out with my class's Service Learning project sale.We were selling chocolate fondue.(Marshmellows with chocolate coating)Sounds fun,eh?However,i never got to do the fun part...All i did was poke marshmellows into the satay sticks.Didn't get to put the chocolate on the marshmellows.For some reason,today's business wasn't very good.I think it was because we didn't use the chocolate fountain...Didn't look interesting enough maybe...However,it was still fun and i kept eating marshmellows FOC!LOL.Very nice of my classmates...They were all working so hard(Yuan Sheng,Victoria,Isabelle,Xin Yin)Hope i didn't leave out anyone.Funny thing was that there were like only 3 boys including myself.So many girls but so little boys...Imbalanced equation maybe?Lols.

In the beginning it was rather funny.Edwin kept giving free marshmellows to Wei Xiong.Hahas.I gave him some too(but only because the marshmellows that i gave him were squeezed by Edwin.After all,i couldn't let our customers eat squeezed marshmellows right?)No choice...I hated the part about cleaning up though.Cleaning the chocolate containers were like really difficult.In the end,my uniform had chocolate stains here and there.In overall,the project was still fun though.Hope there will be more projects like this in the future but i doubt it will happen coz the exams are drawing nearer everyday....Zzzz

Did nothing much today.Watched anime.Played Audition...

I am happy to say that i have only 2 supplementary lessons in the holidays.One on tuesday and another on friday.However,I won't be able to make it for the one on tuesday coz i would be overseas....Dunno why my parents booked a holiday...o.O

Gotta go now.I've received feedback that my blog entries are too lengthy so i'll improve on that.Okay then.Bye~

No comments: