Sunday, March 16, 2008

(+_+) <--- What does this even mean?

Yoyo~ I'm back!!!I've been kinda busy these days doing homework and stuff.Today i found out that i couldn't complete my maths holiday assignment and my physics homework because of 2 stupid reaons.
1.Ran out of foolscap.
2.Left Maths 10-year series in class cupboard.
For this,i have only one word to say.F***.No,i'm not gonna spell it out.If your IQ is higher than your shoe size,you should be able to guess the word.If your IQ is higher than your shoe size and you still can't guess the word,there's only one reason:You're trying to be cute with me.Don't do that,please.

Rather restless these days.I find that my 1 week holiday was rather poorly spent.I wanted to go the the arcade so much these days but my parents wouldn't let me.Damn.So,i kept cooping myself at home,either watching anime or watching TV.It's funny how i like to watch things so when someone called me,he asked what am i doing and i said "I'm watching anime".He should have just asked what am i watching.Lols.
A side note:If you don't understand what i'm saying here,don't be alarmed.Most people don't.

Tomorrow i have a Scrabble competition.Hmm...I hope i can get a better position this time.I got 9th position when i was in Sec 2 and 8th position in Sec 3.Lols.I am supposed to sleep now but i can't...Not because i'm excited about the tournament but i'm just very restless these days.People keep asking me if i'm afraid that the 'O' Levels are coming and although i know i'm supposed to be worried,i'm just not.o.O

I'm gonna end this entry now.Before i go,i wanna give a quote for today.

No dusk fails to meet the day.
No day fails to meet the dusk.

No comments: