Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Same Old Me...

Today is the 26th of March.For those who don't know,it happens to be my little brother's birthday!Now,why did i name this entry "Same Old Me"?Well,It's because i,being me,have once again did not get a birthday present on someone's birthday.it's not that i didn't remember it but it's just that i just don't know what to buy cuz i dunno what he likes.(This probably sounds like an excuse but i swear its not!)I guess the Big Bad Bro Award goes to me...

This happened with my dear cousin Jasmine too....I didn't know what she likes(But i guess it's my fault actually)and worst of all,i didn't know how to send it to her cuz she lives at Seng Kang!Damn,a fool i am.Even though i promised a present the next time we meet,it just wouldn't feel the same compared to IF i managed to give her a present on her birthday.=.=

For today,school went on pretty well and even though i slept at 3am yesterday,i am proud to say. didn't sleep in class at all today!Not even during Social Studies!LOL.I think it's because of the teacher.Now that i'm having a new teacher,i somehow don't feel like sleeping in class anymore.Hahas!Sad to say,because i was on MC for almost the whole of last week except Wednesday,i have a lot of undone homework...
Okay then,i've gotta go now cuz i need to start on my homework.Sigh living is indeed tiring...o.O

"I control time,but it is also me who is run by time."

No comments: