Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Birthday!!! =(

Ahh my birthday is finally here!!!Sadly,i'm still sick.My condition got worse last night...I kept having the runs and kept vomitting...(Yuck!)I didn't go to school today...Man,i didn't go to school for 3 days in a week!Zzz...Worse of all,i had to be sick on my birthday...Damn!

Today i did nothing much.I had breakfast with my dad and then i slept throughout the whole afternoon...What a waste of time!The doctor says i have to avoid spicy and fried food.There goes my birthday dinner.My mother says we'll have to postpone my birthday dinner until i feel better...But there's no fun in it if the dinner's not on my birthday!!! =.= Now i'll be going to the arcade cuz i have 10-dollars worth of free credit on my birthday.However,i doubt i could really play any games in my condition...Man,this sucks!!!

No comments: