Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Day 2 Of The Macau Trip....

Everyone woke up late and we left the hotel late...11.30 and still no breakfast!!!We took a shuttle bus from our hotel to the Macau-China border and we passed the checkpoint into China!The city on China's side of the border was the Zhu-Hai i wrote about yesterday.(By the way,the "zhu" in Zhu-Hai actually meant pearl and not pig...Lols.)

First thing we did was to look for somewhere to eat our breakfast.After a while,we settled down in a cafe and ordered our food.The food was rather cheap and nice too.After tne food,i went to have a haircut in a salon which cost me 40 Yuan(About 8 Singapore Dollars)Rather cheap for a haircut at a salon...My father went for a haircut too and my mother went for a manicure and pedicure.Only my bro didn't really do anything...Dunno why o.O

After that,me and my bro went to the arcade at the basement but the games were rather old and the tokens weren't really that cheap either.(We went only because my father still wasn't done with his hair.Later,i found out that he did alot with his hair...His bill cost 130 Yuan.I leave you to think what he did he do to his hair...)

Now,comes the stupid part.We walked past this bakery and found that it was having a sale for Wife Biscuits.A dozen for 5 Yuan.(Meaning about a dollar in Singapore Currency)Quite cheap and hence there was a long queue.Yet despite the long queue,my parents still wanted to buy those biscuits....The line wasn't moving after a while and then i realised that they were making new biscuits!Zzzz...In the end,I had to queue for 45 minutes before the new biscuits were ready...Sian...Wasted alot of time on the biscuit stuff...

For dinner,we went to a restaurant and the food was rather cheap.However,the quality of the food wasn't even worth its weight in shit lah!(Maybe i'm a little too harsh with my words...)The steamed fish was like OVERCOOKED!!!!We ordered a "live" fish and still it tasted like it was from the feezer...The meat was tough,which meant that the chef probably overcooked it...KNS LAR!!!!Though it only cost 350 Yuan for 6 dishes,i'd still prefer to eat somewhere else...

Before going on the tour bus,me and my dad wanted to go to the toilet but we couldn't find any.So,we asked around and there was this shopkeeper guy we met who said "Go to the shopping centre",which made my father really angry...After we walked away,my dad kept telling me how that guy was an @sshole...Lols.I guess it's because the shopping centre was like so far away and that guy still told us to go there.Just shows that he didn't want to help us.In the end,we still couldn't find any toilet and had to tahan back tothe hotel lor.Before i boarded the bus,i was walking beside this bus which wasn't moving.Then,as i was about cross the bus,it just started moving la!!!So i quickened my steps and i was fine but there were many people looking at me.O.o The look in their eyes was like "Wow,will i get to see someone get run down today?"...Zzzz Why the hell were they so interested???On the other hand,my mother was like really startled by me and kept scolding me."Why can't you wait for the bus to go first?" and things like that.My brother was even better.He simply said "Eh,I think you play too much Initial D already lah.Think you AE86 ar?" Zzzzz
Fool.

Did nothing much when we went back to the hotel.Went to our room and i started using the laptop...Tomorrow i think we're going to a place called the Fisherman's Wharf.My parents say there will be things for children to play.Well,i just hope there will be an arcade with Initial D there...Omg maybe i'm really addicted to Initial D? o.O

No comments: