Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Armageddon...

Haix...Today i got my results slip...Scored badly.No 'A's...I'm supposed to get it signed and give it back to my form-teacher tomorrow.How to do it?
Well,there are 2 possibilities.
1.Get it signed but i won't go to school tomorrow cuz my parents would have already killed me by then.
2.Don't get it signed and get killed by my form-teacher tomorrow.

WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO??!!!

Today,i went for class and CCA as usual.There's this guy named Gibson who keeps telling me that he can own me in Scrabble but only that he doesn't want to...o.O
Funny guy...

After CCA,i went down to the canteen where my class was selling chocolate fondue for our Service Learning project and luckily,i still managed to get a stick before they were all sold out.Dunno if that's a good thing or not...Cuz it may mean that our chocolate fondue isn't selling that well...o.O Touch Wood!!!I hope our fondue sells like hotcakes!!!(I personally hate hotcakes but it's just an expression anyways...Lols.)

Now,let's talk about our Service Learning.It has been fun and yet sucky,thanks to our CME teacher.Let me tell you something.For a CME teacher,she really CMI la!!!She's like such a tell-tale.She got all angry just because someone erased off the bullshit she was writing on the board yesteday.Then,she gave us a speech on character and courtesy.Spare me the crap please!!!I really really don't like this teacher!!!Wearing her Ah-ma clothes and talking all that dung...Today,Ms Lau persued this matter but of course no one owned up.(Who would?)If someone commits a crime,that person isn't a criminal until the moment he's caught.Think about it.

I wanna talk about what happened when i came back but then it's almost the same as yesterday...Boring stuff except that i met this really hateful jerk in Maple.I don't wanna talk about it any further.Makes me sick.

Hai...Now i guess i'll go watch some TV while deliberating on whether to die at the hands of my parents or at the hands of my form-teacher Ms Lau.Goodbye.

Btw,the CME teacher i was talking about is not Ms Lau.(For people who are not in my school.)

No comments: