Thursday, April 3, 2008

Wonderful Days...

Finally i'm back after so long...Had a lot of stuff to do and hence could not update my blog...

These days i've been watching alot of D.Grayman.It's a very nice anime but i always seem to catch on to animes very slowly so i started watching only a while ago...

Yesterday,something wonderful happened.I got back my maths test and guess what?I passed!Yes,i had actually passed!!!Okay i know it may seem trivial to most people but for a person like me who's been failing maths all his life,it's absolutely AMAZING!!!It's as though in the pouring rain,an umbrella suddenly appeared.

And speaking of this,it really happened to me today.I was walking to the bus-stop from school even while it was pouring and i was soaked!Then,someone(she looked a maid) suddenly ran up to me and sheltered me with an umbrella all the way to the bus-stop!Then,at the bus-stop,i met Sherwin.And coincidentally,that maid turned out to be his maid!It's so coincidental that i still can't believe it...The world does have it's bright side after all.You hust have to look close enough,just like how you need to look closely to differentiate the good apples from the rotten ones.

School these days ain't such a pain in the ass anymore.It's become rather fun.Especially Pure Lit class.I just love Pure Lit class!!!It's fun and interesting.School has become very enjoyable lately.I don't find myself wishing that i was at home when i'm in school anymore.Lols.Well,most classes are enjoyable with the exception of a few.Especially Chem.Somehow,me and Chem just don't click.I can't see why.The teacher is very nice too.Miss Ng.She really cares for the class and her effort is there for everyone to see.But despite this,I don't know why i just can't score in Chem.Bummer.

As an ending note,I'd like to say that i'm considering whether to make a new blog cuz the background bores the crap out of me and secondly,the address of my blog sounds strange.Lols.Well,that's all folks!
Bai Bai~~~!!!!

No comments: