Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Day That Never Arrived...

Today,school ended even earlier than expected because of the rain ^^ I reached home at about 11am.Played awhile before leaving with my friends for Suntec City.Now comes the embarrassing part.I kept telling them i knew how to go to Suntec City but in the end,i took the North-South Line to Somerset and guess what?I'm at the other end of Ochard Road.Omg.There was nothing i could say.There was nothing my friends could say either.So,i called my mom for directions.Suntec City was located at City Hall.(Something in me breaks.)I could have reached City Hall in like half an hour instead of the 45 minutes that i took to reach Somerset from the other side of the North-South Line.Damn.But then again,who can i blame but MYSELF?

At Suntec City,we spent a hell lot of time finding the new Asiasoft Customer Centre but we managed to find it in the end.$164.Gone in a flash.My account was finally unbanned.Strangely,i didn't feel as happy as i thought i would be.I just felt...nothing. O.o On the third floor of Suntec Tower 3,there's this arcade and to my surprise,there's Tekken 6 and Dance Maniax j-Paradise there!!! Omg.Suntec is now officially one of my favourite spots in town.After that,my friends and I had a crappy lunch at Pizza Hut.Now,i would liek to say something about fastfood.IT SUCKS!I can't understand why people like fast food!It's unhealthy and expensive.It's like you're paying to get yourself killed.Does it even make sense?!By the way,I didn't wanna go into Pizza Hut.My friends wanted to.Just wanted to make it clear.

After lunch/dinner (You could call it my dinner cuz i didn't eat anything after that.),we went back to Lot 1 where one of my friends went seperate ways cuz he had to go to school for an event.Me and my other friend just whiled our time at the arcade before going home.End of my day.

Today didn't seem as exciting as I imagined.Sometimes when you fantasize about something,you think so much about it that you subconciously create a seemingly different version of the same thing,which was what happened to me.I think in the end,all i wanted was something out of routine to happen.That is all. =_=

Today didn't suck,but it didn't rock as well.

No comments: