Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Best Friend JY

Okay,i'm not really talking about my best friend.I'm just naming this entry after a Cash Equip in Maplestory because the friend whose birthday was on 28th April,which was yesterday,was called JY too.Lols.It's okay if you don't get this part.

Anyways,yesterday,my tuition was cancelled.Woots~ So i decided to slack at home before going out with JY.In fact,i got to know this guy through my little brother.o.O
So,me and my brother were training our Priest and DK account and my little bro killed himself 2 times on total.2 Times.Omg.And guess how he died?He went to parlour and he saw an Ah ma there and he still tried to teleport past her.Dumb move.The second time was when he fought Bain and forgot to heal himself.=.=

By the time we were done,i was already late.So,me and my brother rushed to Lot 1 to meet the rest of the group.JY was a little grumpy that we were late but who cares?We were there already so bite me.We decided to go to Escape Theme Park.Along the MRT ride,JY kept threatening to leave because we were late so at one station,guess what he did.He went out of one door and ran to another door and entered again.A little childish perhaps but i guess i'm saying this because i didn't think it was funny at all.The rest of the group seemed to disagree cuz they laughed like laughing hyenas...

At Escape,first thing we did was to go for the Haunted House.My friends said it wasn't scary at all but to me it was. o.O By the way,the scariest haunted mansion i've been to was at Dreamworld in Austrailia i think.So anyways,i kept running towards the exit and at the end,everyone kept laughing at me.Was my behaviour really funny to laugh at? o.O

Then,we took the pirate ship a couple of times and we went to The Inverter but it wasn't really as scary as it seemed.The most thrilling ride in Escape has to be the Pirate Ship.After that,we went for the Go Kart and had to wait damn long.When it was our turn,everyone was just happy that we didn't have to wait anymore.Now,here's the embarrassing part.The crewmember said to go three laps but i accidentally overshot my supposed number of laps and i realised it only at the part where we had to drive upwards.So,i just waited there like a fool while a crewmember slowly came and pushed my car away cuz i didn't know how to reverse.Extreme humiliation was what i felt when the other people were staring at me as though i was a blue watermelon.Sad case.sad case....However,the funny thing was that later,we all realised that we had only gone two laps instead of three.It turned out that the crewmember underchanged us,probably because there were alot of people waiting. o.O I just got humiliated for nothing because i should have gone that extra lap.I thought i had overshot my laps only because no one else was catching up to me.What the fish.

Before leaving we went for some Orange Julius and then we headed to Bugis Junction for dinner.While walking,i saw Paul Twohill and some of his friends walk pas me and there was some buzz about him....o.O We wanted Seoul Garden but it was full house so we had to wait half an hour.In the meantime,we went to the Virtualand at the basement and i changed for some coins to play Tekken 5.However,everyone was playing and there were no slots available.Even half an hour later,i had not played even one time but it was time to go for Seoul Garden.

Here's the dumb part.After Seoul Garden,i totally forgot about the tokens that i hadn't used and worst of all,i felt them in my pockets but i thought they were just ordinary coins and shoved them inside my wallet.Damn.What a stupid thing to do.Then,we all went back to Lot 1 for arcade.

I played Dance Dance Revolution 3rd Mix and some Tekken 5 before we left for bowling.By the time we left the arcade,it was already 12 but we decided to go anyway.However,a friend had to leave because his parents wanted him to go home.Bummer.So,there were four people left and we took a cab to CDANS Bukit Batok.I hate midnight charges.

As usual,i sucked at bowling and got the lowest score among everyone.Hey,i wasn't this bad in the past.I just lost my touch,that's all....Anyways,JY,the birthday boy had to rush home so again,we took a cab.By the time it all ended it was like 2.30am.Lols.Though it was exhausting,it was a fun day.Hahas.

Today,however,is going to be on a totally different note because i need to study my maths because i have my Maths Paper 2 on Monday.I'm just gonna get some breakfast/lunch (I woke up at 2 pm.) before i start studying.Time to mug my brains out!!!!!

"The truth is only what you believe it to be."

No comments: